Advance Open Water
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course fine tunes your dive skills and allows you to explore some of the world’s premier diving sites.
The Advanced Open Water Diver course offers you a structured program where you will gain additional experience and skills under the direct supervision of your PADI Instructor.
The course consists of 5 knowledge development session and 5 open water adventure dives. The deep and navigation dives are compulsory, you can choose from the list below:
- AWARE Fish Identification Dive
- Boat Dive
- Drift Dive
- Enriched Air Nitrox **
- Multilevel and Computer Dive
- Night Dive**
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Dive
- Search & Recovery Dive
- Sidemount Diver **
- Underwater Naturalist Dive
- Underwater Photography **
** These dives carry an additional cost
Included in the Course
- Instructor Tuition
- Full equipment hire
- PADI Digital Manual & Certification on completion
- Breakfast & Lunch on boat dives
- Discounted on-site accommodation (if required)
Please note that the course manual is required by PADI standards for participation in the course.
Prerequisites & Duration
- Minimum age: 10 years (some dives have additional age requirements)
- PADI Junior/Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Duration 2 – 3 days
- Adventure Diver (5 dives) THB 11,000
All students are required to sign a PADI Medical and Liability form prior to starting the course. If the student has any of the medical conditions listed then signed clearance from a doctor, valid for 12 months from date of signature will be required.