PADI Adventure Diver
Not only will these allow you to gain valuable new skills under the watchful eye of one of our highly qualified instructors, but the course also counts towards your PADI Advanced Open Water certification.
To complete the Adventure Diver Course you simply need to complete three of the available dives in as a little as one day.
The course consists of 3 knowledge development session and 3 open water adventure dives. You can choose from the list below:
- AWARE Fish Identification Dive
- Enriched Air Nitrox **
- Multilevel and Computer Dive
- Night Dive**
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search & Recovery
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Photography **
** These dives carry an additional cost
Included in the Course
- Instructor Tuition
- Full equipment hire
- PADI Manual* & Certification on completion
- Breakfast & Lunch on boat dives
- Discounted accommodation (if required)
Please note that the course manual is required by PADI standards for participation in the course.
Prerequisites & Duration
- Minimum age: 10 years (some dives have additional age requirements)
- PADI Junior/Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Duration 1 day
- Adventure Diver (3 dives) THB
All students are required to sign a PADI Medical and Liability form prior to starting the course. If the student has any of the medical conditions listed then signed clearance from a doctor, valid for 12 months from date of signature will be required.