PADI Rescue Diver
The PADI Rescue Diver course develops your diving knowledge and skills to enable you to effectively perform diver assists and rescues, manage diving accident situations and administer first aid in a diving accident situation.
The programme is an important step in expanding your knowledge and experience as a diver and is a hugely rewarding three day programme.
During days 1 and 2 you will cover knowledge development and confined water exercises. The third day is conducted in open water, where you combine all the skills and knowledge gained into a number of simulated dive accident scenarios.
If you do not have a first aid certificate the Emergency First Response course can be conducted in one day prior to the Rescue Diver Course.
Included in the Course
- Instructor Tuition
- Full equipment hire
- PADI Manual* & Certification on completion
- Breakfast & Lunch on boat dives
- Discounted accommodation (if required)
Please note that the course manual is required by PADI standards for participation in the course.
Prerequisites & Duration
- PADI (Junior) Adventure Diver certification – must have completed the Underwater Navigation
- Adventure Dive
- PADI Open Water Divers may participate in Knowledge Development and Rescue Exercises in confined water
- EFR® Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months. Training may be completed along with rescue diver course.
- Minimum age: 12 years old (12-14 year old divers may earn Junior Rescue Diver certifications)
- Duration 3-4 days
- Rescue Diver THB 10,500
- Rescue Diver and EFR combined THB 13,000
All students are required to sign a PADI Medical and Liability form prior to starting the course. If the student has any of the medical conditions listed then signed clearance from a doctor, valid for 12 months from date of signature will be required.